Saturday 23 April 2011

No Fabric - Just Fancy



Apologies for the long delay between posts.  There has been so much going on, all exciting (and time consuming) adding new stock to the store and seeing reps, so more on that another time.

For now I just wanted to share with you our new logo.  It’s the first step in the transition to the new website which should be with us soon.  Many thanks to the extremely clever design team who created it – it’s beautiful.  Back soon with an update (I promise).

Happy creating…

Ali x

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely!! (You guys are my favourite ebay store at the moment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My package from your fabulous Ebay store just arrived & everything is exquisite & so beautifully packaged - it has really made my day!!! So delighted to have discovered your blog & I cannot wait for your website!
    Many thanks!
    Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just like helen above, we ordered some lace and was packaged so beautifully i have been telling my crafty friend all about it, good luck and hope all goes well and thank you, Tabs

    ReplyDelete